Thursday, 19 July

I called ACL for the first time (the phone number was on our ticket), and I spoke with someone who said that an organization called Norton Lilly would actually be providing details such as time, location, etc., for our embarkation.  Whoever I spoke with gave me the phone number of Norton Lilly.

Apparently Norton Lilly is ACL’s local agent.  Norton Lilly would also make sure our names were at the terminal gate so we could get in, and they would make sure we had transportation from the gate to the ship.

I called Norton Lilly and the operator I spoke to said that the agent handling the Atlantic Sky was not in at the moment, and that I needed to call back.

I would add that at this point the ship’s departure had changed several times.  It had fallen back to 2:00 am on Tuesday, 30 July at one point, and then moved up to Monday, 29 July.

No comments:

Post a Comment